Sarah Guy- Qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor
I am a qualified counsellor (Dip. Couns) and offer a service both in Walsall and Solihull in counselling premises but can also offer home visits for individuals unable to access these facilities.. I am an accredited member of the National Counselling Service and adhere to their guidance. I also hold appropriate insurance. You can ring me on the number above if you want further information about my service or email me. I am also qualified in childcare and education and have spent 15 years working for Walsall Council in the early years field.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Introduction to Counselling (Open University)
- NOCN Understanding Counselling Theories
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Nursery Nursing
- Advanced Diploma in Childcare and Education
- Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents
- BSc (Hons) Open Degree (Open University)
I also volunteer as a counsellor for a bereavement charity and work for Base 25 in Wolverhampton supporting young people from eleven to twenty five.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
£30 per hour
Student discount and concessional rates available with proof of eligibility.
I work as a person centred counsellor but I can also offer cognitive behavioural therapy.
I offer a service to children, adolescents and adults. I work with a range of issues including mental health difficulties, bereavement and loss, redundancy, divorce and relationship issues, anxiety and depression, health worries and many more. Please contact me and we can discuss your reason for coming to counselling further.
Home visits are available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Saturday daytime and evening
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|