07877 072525 / 07966 241214
Free Initial Consultation.
Having worked at Relate for over 8 years I have helped individuals, couples and families understand and resolve the majority of relationship difficulties. I am finding more recently the use of mobile phones and on-line pornography are causing issues of trust and unhappiness and this is an area I specialise in.
In addition, I am a qualified Sex Addiction specialist and can work with you and/or your partner to deal with out of control sexual behaviours which are having a detrimental impact on your life. During a confidential initial consultation, we can discuss your concerns and a treatment programme that is relevant to your specific needs.
I am also able to offer Sex Therapy for couples or individuals who experience painful sex, have a loss of libido, premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
I work in offices in the centre of Plymouth in a friendly, safe and welcoming environment.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Post-graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy Counselling
• Post-graduate diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
• Level 5 Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling
• Intermediate Diploma in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
• Diploma in Supervision
• Institute of Management – Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
I am a member of;
• Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (ATSAC)
• British Psychological Society (BPS)
• British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
All appointments are 1-hour duration:
- Free Initial Consultation
- On-going Counselling £48
- Supervision £40
Some concessions available for trainees and low incomes.
I am also available for supervision of counsellors and PST counsellors and trainees. I work integrating CBT, psychodynamic, systemic and narrative approaches and interventions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am a qualified Relate supervisor integrating CBT, psychodynamic, systemic and narrative approaches and interventions.View supervision profile