Hello, my name is Sandra Price.
I am a warm and understanding counsellor with a passion for my work
I am qualified, insured, BACP registered and based in Fleet.
I can offer you a safe, empathic, confidential and supportive relationship, enabling you to find a positive way forward.
I use an Integrative approach: meaning I combine Psychodynamic, Transactional Analysis, Person Centred Therapy and Gestalt theories.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling CBCAP 2007
- Level 3 Certificate of Counselling Studies CPCAB 2005
- Level 2 Certificate of Counselling Skills CPCAB 2004
- Continual Personal Development - Attachment and Mental well being with Richard Bowlby
- Continual Personal Development - Understanding and working with Trauma
- Continual Personal Development - Abuse Enhanced DBS Certificate
- YPI Counselling with young adults 2014 - Current
- Place2Be with Primary School children 2013 - 2014
- St Michaels Counselling Agency with adults 2006 - 2007
Continual Professional Development
Attachment and Mental Well-Being - with Richard Bowlby
Understanding and Working with Trauma Related Disorders
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£40 per 50 minute session.
Reduced fess are available.
My practice offers free parking.
10 mins walk from Fleet train station.
Fleetbuzz route 72 stops nearby.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments available
Types of client