Samantha Pepin. MBACP (Accred) FdA
Hello welcome to my page.
I understand how difficult it can be to take the first steps into counselling. It can be very daunting and we can be fearful of entering into the world of the unknown.
As a therapist I will walk along side you in your journey while viewing the world from your eyes. It may be that you just want to talk, whatever your experiences, wants and needs, they will always be met with empathy and understanding. Your voice and your needs are my priority and sessions will be moulded to meet you and your individual needs. The ultimate aim is to work towards enabling you to feel empowered to make any changes you may want to make.
I focus on building the client - counsellor relationship and maintaining a safe environment in which you can feel free to share your story and experiences in confidence and without fear of judgement.
Together we will create a space that offers trust, autonomy, authenticity and transparency. A space you can use to grow and develop in your own time when it feels safe enough for you to do so.
I am also experienced at working with art and so for anyone who chooses to work at a deeper level working with art is an option that I offer.
Should you require any further information please feel free to contact me by phone or via email and I will be happy to answer any questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- GREENWICH UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION DEGREE IN HUMANISTIC COUNSELLING
- Bucks New University Higher Education certificate in counselling
- Bracknell College Certificate in Counselling Skills Level 2.
- Thames Valley University Pre- Practitioner Certificate in Counselling.
I have training in experiential work with groups and individuals. My training included the use of art work for therapy, and other forms of experiential work for aiding personal development.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Free initial consultation
First session £20.00
On going sessions £40
I work in a peaceful setting that offers free parking.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer day time and evening appointments.
Types of client