Contemplate Counselling Samantha Mutch MBACP DIP Couns. Dip Teach. MIFL
TAKING THAT FIRST STEP - Developing new meaning and understanding.
Counselling may help an individual in many areas of life. The support of a counsellor may assist in coping with many different issues and help to develop meaning in life.
I have considerable experience working with clients experiencing a wide range of issues, including anger management and abuse, (both from relationships and childhood abuse.) Counselling may help to offer clarity and make sense of lifes' curveballs, by the development of a solid, nurturing relationship between client and counsellor. Could you benefit from such support? Consider - what could you gain?
If you think we may be able to work together, you may want to make that first step and think about an initial appointment?
Sessions last for approximately 50 minutes to an hour and fees are £40 per session.
- I am a qualified, experienced counsellor offering a professional, accountable, confidential counselling service to suit your personal and individual needs.
- I work from quiet, comfortable, discreet locations on the edge of Doncaster town center and at equally private premises in Leeds. On street parking is generally available close to the premises.
- I provide a highly professional, private counselling service, to individuals experiencing difficulties and crises.
- I have considerable experience delivering counselling in several organisations.
- I hold both Counselling and Teaching Diplomas and have experience in the delivery of Counselling Studies in Further Educational settings.
- I engage in monthly supervision and am dedicated to ongoing Personal and Professional Development.
- BACP member
- Fully enhanced CRB disclosure.
Having worked for several years in independent organisational settings I am now available in private practice at Contemplate Counselling.
I offer as much flexibility as possible on appointment times and days, including weekends.
Counselling is an opportunity for the client to explore his/her dilemmas and discover new choices and opportunities or coping strategies throughout a difficult time.
Sometimes, we need assistance in the exploration of our issues and dilemmas, to find a more comfortable, meaningful way to live. Clients often thrive within the unique opportunity which counselling can provide.
As a member of the BACP, my work is highly Ethical and always with the benefit of the client in mind, my work is always to the highest standard.
I also have experience teaching Counselling studies in Further Education and have a high work ethic and consider myself to be reliable and dedicated.
If you think counselling may be for you, and that you may benefit from receiving support from a qualified, experienced counsellor, then please get in touch and arrange an initial session to determine the next best step for you.
'Hope is the feathered thing which perches in the soul,
and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all'
Training, qualifications & experience
Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
Member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Attendance in training courses including:
- Depression and Psychosis
- Working with Children and Young People
- Anger Management
- Self Esteem
- Suicide Ideation
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I have experience of working with clients ranging from children through to adults, both male and female, in general Counselling, life crises, loss of meaning, depression, anxiety, relationships, domestic violence, bereavement, stress, anger management, suicidal thoughts, self harm and other issues experienced by the human condition.
My fees are £40 per session, with concessions available depending on circumstances, including reduced rates for ongoing (long term) therapy.
Please contact me if you wish to discuss any of the concessions available.
I offer excellent rates for agencies/organisations.
As a qualified trainer, I have delivered courses in the following areas:
- Counselling Skills and Studies
- Self esteem
- Anger management
- Coping Strategies
- Improving Relationships
- Suicide Ideation and Risk Assessment
- Stress and Relaxation
I am a member of the Institute for Learning (governing body for further education) I am available to deliver courses to organisations upon request, please contact me for prices and availability.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have various appointments available between the times/days of Monday to Friday, 9 to 5. Evening appointments can be specially arranged. Please leave a voice mail I will return your call.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|