Sam Middleton BA(Hons), Dip Coun, PGCertCBT, MBACP, MBABCP
I offer individual and couples/relationship counselling which is both confidential and non-judgemental. I can help with a wide range of issues such as anxiety, depression, weight issues, low self-esteem, work-related stress, trauma, lack of life balance. I offer a safe environment for open communication of thoughts and feelings and aim to make sense of what is troubling you at this point in your life.
I also offer CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) and Solution Focussed Therapy which has been proven to help with a wide range of issues including low self esteem, anxiety and depression.
The first session will be £30 and further sessions £40.An initial session can usually be booked within 14 days.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or phone/text 07931 275 816.
Training, qualifications & experience
BA (Hons), Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, PostGraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Certificate in Counselling Skills, Certificate in Counselling Concepts, Certificate in Child & Adolescent Studies and Therapeutic Skills, Certificate in Couples and Relationship Counselling.
I have experience of working in Primary Care, with a wide range of issues. I am a member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) and BABCP (British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapy).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
Counselling fees are £40 per 50 minute session for individuals and the initial assessment session is £30. For couples the fees are £50 per 50 minute session and the initial assessment session is £40.
I offer disabled access.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments are usually able to be made in the same week.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|