Vale Of Glamorgan
I am a qualified person-centred counsellor. My training has focussed upon the Humanistic-Existential approach.
I work with clients in a collaborative manner, helping people to explore their own possibilities and goals. I can offer short term and long term therapy for adults at locations within Llantwit Major and Rhoose.
Telephone sessions and home visits can also be arranged.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- Engaging with adults who have experienced sexual abuse (University of South Wales - 20 credits)
- Counselling Studies (CPCAB Level 3)
- Counselling Skills (CPCAB Level 2)
- Introduction to Counselling (CPCAB Level 1)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I have worked with Cardiff Mind and New Pathways.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Photos & videos
I charge £30 per one hour session.
I can offer a discounted rate of £20 per hour for students.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can currently offer appointments between 9am and 6pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. Some slots will also be available on Tuesday plus Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|