Ronda Pearce MBACP MA BA
I offer a confidential safe space for you to explore any difficulties or challenges you maybe experiencing.
Talking to a counsellor can help you gain a better understanding to your thoughts and feelings. With clarity your pathway forward may seem clearer, allowing change to happen.
My approach is inline with the BACP ethical framework and I work together with you; offering honesty, trust and empathy.
I work with adults, children, young people and parent/ child relationships.
- low mood
- loss- relationship- death
- parent/ child relationship/ behaviour
- domestic violence/ sexual assault
- gender identity
- self esteem
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters Degree in Counselling Children & Young People from The University of Nottingham
- Adavanced Post Graduate Practice Certificate in Counselling
- BA Hons Education
- PG Cert Professional Practice
- Diploma in Childhood Studies
Areas of counselling I deal with
Free 30 minutes introductory session.
My fees are £45 per 50 min session.
Reduced rate for students.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer daytime and evening appointments.