Robert Hudson & Associates
The Hudson Centre
13 John Princes Street
020 7493 4488 / 07939 624 790
All of The Hudson Centre therapists are skilled, highly experienced, professional and genuinely caring people. As a treatment team we maintain a policy of strict confidentiality and follow the Code of Practice and the Ethical Guidelines of UKCP and BACP. If you decide to work with us, we will put together a treatment plan that focuses on a personal approach and is tailored to you and your needs.
We have an impressive success rate of dealing with problems resulting from
- anxiety, panic attacks and phobias
- eating disorders and health anxiety
- coping with a break up
- relationships (lack of communication, escalating arguments, destructive patterns)
- depression and a belief that there is no meaning to life
- obsessive thoughts and behaviours
- emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- confusion about sexuality or sexual orientation
The Hudson specialises in treating sexual addiction with a particular emphasis on working with trauma and rebuilding healthy relationships with oneself and others. Delivering a comprehensive range of services including groups, workshops and intensive programmes, The Hudson Centre has earned an outstanding reputation for delivering specialised therapies with compassion, understanding and support. More information at www.sexualaddict.co.uk or www.thehudsoncentre.co.uk.
Training, qualifications & experience
All of The Hudson Centre therapists are skilled, highly experienced, qualified and insured to practice. As a treatment team we maintain a policy of strict confidentiality and follow the Code of Practice and the Ethical Guidelines of UKCP and BACP.
Robert Hudson - Clinical Director Qualifications
- BSc Degree & Dip S.W., University of North London.
- MSc in Social Policy and Management, Guildhall University.
- MA & Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy, Minster Centre and the Middlesex University.
- Accredited for Practice by the United Kingdom for Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP.
- An accredited member College of Sex and Relationship Therapy COSRT.
- London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Counselling Accredited by the College of
Sexual and Relationship Therapy.
- Certified Sex Addiction and Trauma Specialist CSAT-S trained practitioner affiliated with IITAP.
- Certified Sex Addiction Supervison
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Person-centred therapy
Full Fees range from £110 - £150.
The Hudson Centre provides low cost therapy sessions for individuals and couples who are unemployed, experiencing financial difficulties or are unable to pay the full fee.
Low cost therapy sessions are available on Saturdays only.
Low cost fees: £40 – £50 for individuals. £60 – £70 for couples per session
Call us on 0207 493 4488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Saturday 8am - 9pm
Types of client