Rhona Boam, Dip Counselling, MBACP, RMN
10 Newton Place
My name is Rhona and I am a fully qualified Psychodynamic Counsellor and Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP.
If you are considering coming to Counselling then I would like to share with you a little of what to expect.
People come to Counselling for all sorts of reasons ,perhaps you are experiencing anxiety, depression or relationship issues . What ever it is you are going through Counselling can offer you the opportunity to begin to come to terms with and understand your problems better.
I will provide you with a comfortable, confidential space, a place where you will be heard and understood.
The Counselling process will offer the opportunity for curious exploration of how your past and present experiences shape who you are today.
This process of self-exploration often results in greater self-awareness and the potential to work through unresolved issues.
I offer both short term and longer term counselling. Together we can decide what best suits your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma Psychodynamic Counselling - The Garnethill Centre, Glasgow.
- Registered Member of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- MBT (Mentalization Based Therapy) Basic training - The Anna Freud Centre , London.
- Counselling Skills Certificate - The Garnethill Centre , Glasgow.
- ASIST - Suicide Intervention
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse, RMN - The Royal College of Nursing and Midwifery.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Personality disorders
Individual Counselling Session 50 minutes - £50
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
afternoon and evening appointments available
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|