The Former Control Room
76(a) Ample House
0300 003 2164
Relate Lincolnshire offers
- Relationship Counselling for individuals, couples, families, children and young people.
- Sex Therapy for individuals or couples with sexual problems.
- Sex Addiction recovery programme - a 16 week psycho-educational group recovery course for sex addicts.
- Individual counselling for sex addicts.
- Training courses in all aspects of parenting, relationships and emotional support.
- Employee Assistance Programmes.
Established in Lincolnshire since 1960 we have 11 centres across the county including North and North East Lincolnshire so there is a centre near to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
All our counsellors are fully qualified adult counsellors many of whom have taken extensive further training to work with families, young people and children over the age of five, to deliver sex therapy and/or to work with sex addicts.
Our counsellors are all trained to Relate Federation standards or above and our trainers are PTTLS qualified, with many of them qualified counsellors as well,to deliver our wide range of courses.
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Play therapy
We have a range of contracts where we have funding to work with clients so it is always worth calling us to see if you can access one of these.
Fees for paying clients are dependent on the family income further information is available on our website or by calling our receptionists.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|