Regine Candau MBACP
27 Cairn Grove
Are you struggling with life?
Life can be difficult and at times, it can feel overwhelming, difficulties and challenges, old and new, can affect our well-being, our relationship with others and can lead to feelings of confusion and uncertainty, depression and anxiety.
Change is possible with counselling.
I am not here to judge you or tell you what to do. Instead I will encourage you to talk about your problems in a friendly, safe and confidential place. I will then look at some ways to help reconcile those issues and help you to find ways of coping.
I am aware you may be anxious to come to counselling. Please feel free to phone me, text me or email me so we can discuss how I can help you. Call me or text me on 07546232388 or email me.
A little bit about me. I am a qualified integrative counsellor. I have a vast experience in dealing with all sorts of issues. My range of clientele includes young people, adults and the older generation.
Flexible appointments available including evenings and weekends. Home visits might be considered for long term ill people and older people.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation degree in Counselling (2014)
- Psychological trauma training
- Child protection training
- Keeping Adults safe
- ASIST - Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Mental health First Aid training
- EDMR Europe Basic training
- Understanding Self harm Training Workshop
- Working with clients with Drugs, Alcohol and Mental Health Issues training
- Preventing suicide in Younger people training ( PIPS Newry )
I am currently working for 2 counselling organisations. One organisation deals with prevention of Self harming and Suicide. The other organisation deals with individuals with varying issues.
I am a registered member of BACP. (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Fee for one session is £35.
A session is 50 minutes long.
Please feel free to call me, text me or email me. I will call you back or email you back to discuss how I can help you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client