Quadrant Court Suite 12
51/52 Calthorpe Road
The Wishing Well
16 St. John Street
Please ring Zahraa on: 07891 504432
We would like to give you a warm welcome to RedSwan Wellbeing. We are passionate about providing you with a bespoke, holistic service, within a safe and sympathetic environment.
Whether your search is for a child, adolescent or adult, we have a complete range of experienced professionals to suite everyone's need; including counselling, mindfulness, CBT, EMDR, psychology, hypnotherapy and NLP. We can also provide holistic therapies to compliment your psychological wellbeing.
Services are available for children, adolescents and adults treating various issues including:
- anxiety, stress, depression, self-esteem
- autism, OCD, phobias, PTSD, ADHD
- childhood and adult: trauma, abuse, bereavement
- adjustment disorders: redundancy, retirement, post natal depression
- couples counselling, family therapy, play therapy
- anger management, pain management.
Training, qualifications & experience
We have a dedicated team of therapists who all have the relevant and necessary qualifications and professional memberships for their individual areas of expertise.
Our therapists include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapists
- Person Centred Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Play Therapists
We provide the highest level of care to all clients and you can be reassured that all registered therapists are required to observe an equivalent level of professionalism, practising within the guidelines of their individual professional bodies and the RedSwan terms of Association.
All therapists are fully insured and hold their DBS check.
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling we deal with
- Medico-legal, occupational therapy
- Clinical psychology, educational psychology, neuro-psychology
- Complementary therapy including: hypnotherapy, NLP and personal development coaching.
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Play therapy
Fees: Fees range from:
- £20 per hour for a counsellor (our low cost service) - only available in Edgbaston.
- £30-£65 per hour for a counsellor, NLP or hypnotherapist.
- £45 per hour for a holistic therapist, including reiki or indian head massage.
- £65 per hour for an occupational therapist.
- £55-£75 per hour for a mindfulness, CBT or EMDR therapist.
- £80-£120 per hour for a psychologist.
- £150 per half hour for a psychiatrist.
We also offer Supervision - prices vary, please contact us to find out more.
We also offer student rates starting from £25. Please provide proof of study.
Looking for mental health and personal development support can be overwhelming and it can be difficult to know where to turn to.
Please have a look at the website: www.redswanconsultancy.co.uk
We hope it will provide you with some useful information and help you decide if now is the right time for you to access additional support, in whatever area of the service you may need; however, if you do still have any specific questions after reviewing the site, or wish to make an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We will look forward to hearing from you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Red Swan Psychological Consultancy Ltd has Associates who provide supervision for all professions including;.View supervision profile