I am an Integrative Therapist, offering Coaching, Counselling and Psychotherapy. The core of Integrative therapy is centered on each individual, recognising that different people will have different needs at different times. I use this flexible approach to discover a client's creative resources and natural skills, empowering them to find their own solutions.
I work with individuals and couples for short and long term therapy. Common reasons men and women come to work with me include:
* Understanding and working with learning differences (ADHD, ADD, Aspergers, Dyspraxia, etc.)
* Stress, anxiety, shame, depression, negative thoughts
* Relationship and communication issues
* Career development, employment worries, and identifying goals for the future
* Low self-esteem and confidence
* Issues concerning personal fulfilment and development
Training, qualifications & experience
I have done undergraduate work with the Beeleaf Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy and have received a Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy. I am also a registered member of the Community for Contemporary Psychotherapy (CCP).
I work very closely with the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) Adult ADHD Clinic at Fulbourn Hospital.
I am a member of the BACP and UKCP, and am bound by and adhere to their ethical codes of practice.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Individuals: In person - £50 per 60 min session
Online - £40 per 60 minute session
Couples: £70 per 60 min session
Block bookings for a series of sessions are also available.
To arrange an initial session or for further information, contact me by phone, text or email. All my points of contact are confidential. I will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client