Ratsamee Andreas, BACP, PTSD, Counsellor and Psychotherapist
Kersfield Road, Putney
I am a professionally qualified and an individual member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. I am working under the ethical framework guidelines and confidentiality policies.
I offer help with a wide range of problems, such as anxiety, depression, distress, anger management issue, low self-esteem, bereavement and loss. I am also trained to work with Survivors of Sexual Abuse and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
My area of working and interest in counselling is working with clients who experienced trauma both from childhood and adulthood. You may be a witnesses or a victim of any kind of extreme and violence event, for example from abusive behaviour, from work place or accident. I can help you move those memories in a place where you can feel safe and pleasant again.
I am an Integrative Counsellor and Psychotherapist who work with variety of issues and clients. Because I am an Integrative counsellor which means that I am trained on several therapeutic approaches, including Humanistic, Psychodynamic, CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), CBT Art Therapy, CBT Mindfulness, NLP, Gestalt Therapy.
I am currently working as a school counsellor my work have been focused on helping young adults to improve with their self-esteem. My work have also include working with young adults who self-harm and experiencing high level of anxiety, low mood, anger, bullying, isolation, social anxiety, depression and panic attack.
I offer an understanding and supportive environment in counselling work with a safe and confidential setting. I can offer short and long terms counselling.
My consulting room is a warm cosy setting which offering a peaceful and relaxing environment. It is light and airy in a quiet house. Parking space is also available.
Training, qualifications & experience
- A Post graduate diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy. Lambeth College, London
- Certificate in Person-Centred approach in counselling, Lambeth Collage, London
- Certificate in Psychodynamic approach in counselling, Lambeth College
- Practitioner certificate in Working with Survivors of Sexual Abuse. ATCS (Allied Training And Counselling Service.
- Practitioner Certificate in PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) ATC
- Certificate in Mindfulness ATC
- BACP register (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
The fee is £50 and first session is £30 and 30% discount to student.
My tanning approach is about integrated and combines different elements of psychological theory to facilitate suitable techniques to individual client.
My work base on believing that every individual's background have their own values, and every values count as important as others.
In everyday life many of us often mistake our interpretations for fact, without realising the difference between the two. There are a variety of perceptions we can have about how we view the world and experience. It is our interpretation of the situation which determines how we feel about it, and our interpretation can be distorted and inaccurate.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English and Thai|
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Sunday 9am. to 6 pm.
Types of client