Rae Manoiret PGDip
078 5445 2424
I am a Psychotherapist with over 15 years experience of working with adults, couples, and students. I have a small discreet practice in the heart (NG1) of Nottingham. I offer confidential therapy, for short, medium or long term therapy dependent on your individual needs.
I provide information, strategies and support to help you manage difficulties such as;
• Relationship Issues, couples work, heartbroken
• Depression, post natal, sadness, feelings of despair & suicidal thoughts
• Anxiety, stress, panic or fear
• Divorce or separation
• Bereavement, loss or grief.
• Unresolved ‘baggage’ from the past, old hurts, regrets, anger, or sadness
• Death, miscarriage, suicide
• Work-related issues, stress, bullying, colleagues, career planning/changes
• Low self-esteem, low confidence or communication issues
• Food, weight & eating problems
• Self harm, Illness, & OCD
• Family and friends relationship issues, siblings, jealousy, resentment
We seek counselling or psychotherapy for all different reasons. Whatever issues you are facing, you are not alone. You are welcome to email, or give me a call to book a free 20 minute telephone consultation with me, for us to talk briefly about what you want to bring to therapy.
I also offer counselling and psychotherapy online for those who are geographically further away or find the convenience useful. Skype therapy sessions are flexible to give you the opportunity to talk about events that you have experienced in life, that now impact on the way you feel about yourself and your future.
I use Transactional Analysis in my work to help you to understand yourself, what you want to change and how to go about changing things in a way that suits you.
I have a diverse background in teaching, sales and design.
Training, qualifications & experience
As a humanistic psychotherapist, working with individuals, groups, families and couples seeking to understand and change aspects of their lives and relationships.
I have worked for NHS at a GP practice providing counselling to patients and as a college counsellor working with students at a HE college. At present, I also work at The University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University supporting and mentoring students. With this experience I have been privileged to work with a wide variety of people from all walks of life and all ages, particularly individuals who were experiencing depression.
• PGCD - Diploma in Transactional Analysis
• Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling
• Certificate in Transactional Analysis
• Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
• Advd Certificate in Person-Centred Counselling
• Advanced Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Skills
• Certificate in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Skills
I subscribe to the code of ethical and professional practice of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I work with regular supervision and am committed to my ongoing Continuing Professional Development.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work related stress
- £45 for Individuals (50 minutes session)
- £70 for Individuals (90 minutes session)
- £75 for Couples (65 minutes session)
Fee concessions available depending on circumstances.
You are welcome to contact me without obligation, for more information or with any questions you may have about Counselling & Psychotherapy.
I can offer you a free telephone or face to face consultation for us to talk briefly about what you are bringing to therapy.
Please enquire by email or telephone.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|