I have been working as a counsellor for the past 7 years. During this time I have worked for 3 charitable organisations providing counselling to a wide variety of people. As well as counselling young people and adults on a one-to-one basis, I have additional experience and qualifications in working with children and couples.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Couple Counselling, COSCA (Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland).
- Postqualifying Certificate in Counselling Children and Young People, Simpson House Training.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling, University of Abertay Dundee.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling Skills, University of Abertay Dundee.
- MA Psychology (2:1), Univeristy of Dundee.
Other Training and Experience
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST), NHS Scotland.
- Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), University of Dundee.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
Individuals - £40
Couples - £60
Initial consultation (30 mins) - Free
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please get in touch to arrange a convenient time to meet.
Types of client