Urban Therapy Ltd
Crosshill Business Centre
01592 869994 / 07508 207465
- Through our Social Enterprise Urban Therapy Ltd, we can offer you a confidential and professional service.
- We offer clients appointments from 9am - 9pm Monday to Thursday, and we can be flexible if you work shifts.
- We have a team of ten Counselling Therapists (both male and female) so we are confident that we can find the right Counsellor to meet your needs.
- We are not a crisis centre but will be able to see you promptly (usually within two weeks).
- We work with any clients with any issue with living.
Training, qualifications & experience
Our team of Counsellors are from a variety of backgrounds, ages and 'walks of life'.
Collectively we have extensive experience and can work from a number of Counselling disciplines including Integrative, Psychodynamic, and Person Centred.
We also have Counsellors with particular interests or specialisms for example, forces veterans and substance problems, relationship difficulties and terminal illness.
Urban Therapy is also a teaching centre training candidates from introductory levels up to the Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling - our industry standard.
Whatever your interest or concern, please get in touch.
Urban Therapy is a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (member number 198438) and accredited to train by Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work related stress
Other areas of counselling we deal with
Loss of any kind.
Working to support current or ex-forces personnel and their partners.
Addiction to food or compulsive over eating.
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Humanistic therapies
Couples Sessions are £45
Individual Sessions are £40
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Thursday 9am - 9pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|