Philip George. Dip, MBACP.
I have several years experience as an Integrative Counsellor. I work for The N.H.S North Wales, Primary Care Counselling Services, Prescribed Medication Counselling Services, seeing many clients referred from G.Ps. I also have experience working with 'loss' and 'grieving' issues having worked as a Counsellor in an Hospice.
I am affiliated to several EAP companies taking referrals which include staff working in retail and military personnel returning home with injuries life changing and otherwise.
I believe Counselling gives you, the client, an opportunity to work in a safe and confidential setting, to explore areas of your life you may have issues with, 'feeling stuck' or have unresolved issues from the past.
Your counselling sessions will not go on your medical health records, as this is private counselling between us.
Please call for further details or any questions you may wish to ask me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate Of Proficiency, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Counselling. (CPCAB)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies. (CPCAB)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills. (AQA)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Studies. (CPCAB)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Substance Misuse. (CPCAB)
- Advanced Certificate in Health and Social Care. (EDEXEL)
- British Sign Language Levels 1 and 2. (CACDP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£35.00 an hour. Concessions including students; unemployed and retired £25.00 an hour.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday and Saturday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|