Philip George. Dip, MBACP.
I have several years experience as an Integrative Counsellor. I work for The N.H.S Primary Care Mental Health Counselling Services, seeing many clients referred from G.Ps. I also have experience working with 'loss' and 'grieving' issues having worked as a Counsellor in an Hospice.
I am affiliated to several EAP companies taking referrals.
Counselling may help you, as well as offer an opportunity, to work in a safe and confidential setting and to explore areas of your life you may have found difficult. You may feel a sense of being unable to move ahead, or having unresolved issues from the past, these and other areas we may explore.
Your counselling sessions will not go on your medical health records, as this is private counselling between us.
Please call for further details or any questions you may wish to ask me.
Training, qualifications & experience
Certificate Of Proficiency, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Counselling. (CPCAB)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies. (CPCAB)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills. (AQA)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Studies. (CPCAB)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Substance Misuse. (CPCAB)
- Advanced Certificate in Health and Social Care. (EDEXEL)
- British Sign Language (BSL) Level 2. (CACDP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£40.00 an hour. Concessions including students; unemployed and retired £25.00 an hour.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday, Saturday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|