Person Centred Solutions Ltd - Kathryn Barr
Culcheth / Warrington
I am a person centred counsellor and life coach. Many of my clients make contact because they have a general feeling of unhappiness and discontent with life which has led to problems relating to anxiety, depression, stress and low wellbeing.
I believe any type of therapy associated with mental health is an investment in the happiness of self and others, the hardest step to take is the first one. Feel free to contact me for an informal chat.
I have a current enhanced police disclosure, insurance and I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ABC Level 4 Diploma in Counselling
- ABC Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills – c/(Barr1210972Kath001)
- City & Guilds Level 4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- I.L.M Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
- I.O.S.H Stress in Perspective: risk assessment and management
- N.E.B.O.S.H credit General Certificate – C81919
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
Counselling and Life Coaching £45 per hour
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please call between Mon - Fri 9.00am - 6.00pm or email anytime. Appointments available during the day and evenings.
Types of client