07790 096933 / 07790 096933
My approach to counselling is essentially person-centred, but integrated with certain other schools of therapy and psycho-social development, including life stage theory, attachment, inner child therapy, transactional analysis and the more enabling aspects of certain other counselling approaches. Please see my website for further details (www.paultodmancounselling.co.uk).
Training, qualifications & experience
- University of Gloucestershire Diploma of Higher Education in Counselling
- University of Gloucestershire Certificate of Higher Education in Counselling
- Newcastle College Diploma in Performance Coaching
- City and Guilds of London Institute Certificate in Teaching Basic Skills (Literacy)
- University of Manchester BSc (1st class Hons) Financial Services
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) (www.bacp.co.uk)
- Member of the British Association for the Person-Centred Approach (www.bapca.org.uk).
- Registered in the BACP Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- Accredited member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Acc) (www.nationalcounsellingsociety.org)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
Initial session 40 minutes: discussion and assessment – £20
Ongoing sessions 60 minutes: £40 (concessions may be available for counselling students and those on lower incomes)
Location: Network Counselling, Trinity College, Stoke Hill, Stoke Bishop, Bristol, BS9 1JP
Please see my website for more details on all aspects of my approach, background and counselling generally.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments available
Types of client