Paul Garner (MBACP)
07885243682 / 07885243682
Hi, my name is Paul, and I am based in the town of Loughborough. I am passionate about counselling and what offering you a safe, non-judgemental and confidential environment, can do to help you explore those internal conflicts impacting your life that you have not previously known how to explore. I understand entering counselling can be a very hard thing to start, so please be assured that as a “Person Centred Therapist” I will work sensitively and empathically, valuing you at all times, and working with your agenda and at your pace.
I have experience working with Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Relationship issues, Bereavement, Abuse, Low Self esteem as well as a variety of other life issues that you just can’t seem to get beyond on your own.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified counsellor trained to a high standard recognised by the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB)
- I am engaged with ongoing training and professional development
- I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£35 per 50 minute session
If you would like to take the next step, please call or Email me and I would be happy to try and help.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I will try to accommodate a time that fits you including early evenings