07905 647 476
I offer a safe, non-judgmental and confidential space to:
- explore past and present experiences
- create or move towards a new future
- enable and facilitate individual growth
- strengthen appropriate, emotionally healthy family relationships
- encourage good mental health and emotional well-being.
Services range from intensive psychoanalytic psychotherapy to briefer interventions, depending on what is appropriate. Your issues can begin to be explored in an initial consultation.We can then think about how best to proceed. This may include decisions about whether this is the appropriate setting for your needs.
- Under Fives Counselling Service
- Brief Interventions For Parents, Children and Adolescents Across the Age Range
- Long-term Individual Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy;
- Brief Intervention
- Couple Psychotherapy
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist and a Couple Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist with over 20 years’ experience of work in the NHS, Voluntary Sector and in Private Practice. I have worked in a number of different NHS settings, such as CAMHS , an in-patient child and family psychiatry unit for pre-adolescent children and a hospital paediatric liaison service. I also managed a Voluntary Sector Child and Family Consultation Service in North London for a number of years.
I currently work in Private Practice in North London seeing children, adolescents, parents and couples. I am employed as a Visiting Clinician at the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships (TCCR) where I do assessments and see couples in on-going long-term psychotherapy. I am a member of the MA teaching staff at TCCR and have been involved in the Parenting together and Parents in Dispute Services.
I trained at the Tavistock Clinic as a Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist and at TCCR as a Psychoanalytic Couple Psychotherapist
I am registered with the following organizations and abide by their code of ethics
▪ ACP (Association of Child Psychotherapists)
▪ TSP (Tavistock Sociey of Psychotherapists)
▪ BSCPC (British Society of Couple Psychotherapists and Counsellors)
▪ BPC (British Psychotherapy Council)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
For Children, Adolescents and Parents
▪ Consultations: £80 per session during the initial consultation period, comprising up to 5 appointments
▪ On-going Work: £65 per session, as part of ongoing work. Missed or cancelled sessions are chargeable unless it is possible to find an alternative time.
▪ All fees are negotiable
▪ Consultations: £90 for sessions during the initial consultation period, comprising up to 3 appointments
▪ On-going Work: £80 per session, as part of ongoing work. Missed or cancelled sessions are chargeable unless it is possible to find an alternative time.
All fees are negotiable
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|