I provide an Integrative approach to working with clients. This means that I can draw upon different counselling orientations to provide creative approaches to personal problems and change, enabling us to work in a way that is most effective for you.
What I offer
- I offer my sessions face-to-face or via Skype.
- Face-to-face sessions take place in my private therapy room in South Woodford, London E18.
- For Skype sessions, you will need to find a private space where our call cannot be overheard or interrupted. You will also need to be in that space at the agreed time of our appointment for the 50-minute duration of our call together.
The sessions I offer are tailored to each individual and are offered in a non-judgemental, safe environment. I work on an open ended basis or for an agreed time period. The length of commitment to counselling is negotiated by the client and myself collaboratively from the onset and reviewed regularly.
If you think you might want to come to use my services, then the next step would be to contact me by telephone or email to arrange an initial session.
For our first session, I will ask you some questions about yourself and the reason you are seeking Counselling/Psychotherapy and what you hope to achieve. This purpose is to make an assessment of your needs and to decide whether the service I offer will suit your circumstances. If necessary, I can refer you to another means more suited for your needs. If we are in agreement to work together, we can then agree on your session day, time and fees.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First Class BA (Hons) in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- HE Diploma in Counselling and Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
I am also a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), and work within the BACP ethical framework for good practice in counselling and psychotherapy.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I also work with race and and cultural issues. I also aim to facilitate self awareness and acceptance.
I have a standard fee of £40, however I appreciate that individual situations may vary dependent on their circumstance. With this in mind, I may offer a concessionary place where the fee can be negotiated. Sessions last for 50 minutes.
For further information please refer to my website.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am also available for Saturday appointments
Types of client