07516 140566 / 07957 310627
I am an Integrative Counsellor currently working within Healthcare charity organisations and in Private Practice, providing much needed counselling support to people with long term health conditions, their carers and people who are bereaved or have experienced loss, depression or anxiety. I provide a confidential, caring, warm and non-judgemental space for my clients, where they can explore their difficult feelings, worries and issues openly.
As an Integrative Counsellor I am trained to work with different therapeutic approaches including:
Person - Centered, Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
My Integrative approach enables me to tailor the therapy to each individual, developing ways to work with a client’s unique needs rather than providing a generic ‘one size fits all’ approach. My approach is used to address difficult feelings, unhelpful negative behaviour patterns to enable the client to develop self awareness and a healthy self acceptance thus finding alternative ways and empowerment to move forward with their lives. I am an ethical and intuitive counsellor with deep compassion for others, and believe all clients have the capacity for growth and change given the right conditions.
My counselling service can offer Long term, Short term (up to 12 weeks) and Time limited (up to 8 weeks) therapy on a weekly basis.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling. I have over 1600 Therapeutic Clinical hours.
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP (Reg.)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Individual Therapy: Each Counselling Session rate is £50 - £55 and lasts 50 minutes.
- Initial session involves an Assessment and discussion about your presenting issues, rate is £50. If at the end of the initial session we decide to work together, we will agree to a regular day and time to meet on a weekly basis.
Languages : English
Location: My Counselling practice is within the London Borough of Richmond - Upon- Thames and is in easy reach of:
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client