Patricia Francis BSc (Hons) Psychology/ Dip. Therapeutic Counselling/MBACP
128 Zellig Building
077 06 513 559
Hello my name is Patricia Francis and welcome to my profile.
Right now you may be dealing with painful feelings, overwhelming thoughts, difficult relationships or living a life that feels unmanageable. You may know that you want things to change, but are unsure how to move forward or what to do.
As a qualified counsellor I may be able to help; I provide an honest and empathic space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings without judgement. Together we can discuss what may be holding you back and find ways to move towards a better understanding of yourself and your plans for the future.
I have over 5 years working in the counselling profession and experience working with people from different religious, racial and cultural backgrounds. I have also worked on various life issues; such as stress, anxiety, bereavement, depression, low self-esteem, suicidal intent, gender identity issues, family and relationship problems.
If you want to discuss any further details please feel free to call on 07706 513 559 or email email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Hon Degree in Psychology.
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Certificate in Counselling Studies.
- Registered member MBACP.
Training and Experience
- I participate in on-going training to support my professional development.
- Since starting my private practice I have seen clients from different racial, religious and cultural backgrounds. And supported them through various issues, such as stress, depression, bereavement, anxiety and relationship problems.
- I worked for several years as a counselor at Mind in Croydon, working with a variety of clients and mental health issues; including gender identity, depression, anxiety, anger, bereavement.
- I worked for 3 years at a London based respite for people at risk of suicide.
- I worked at a Birmingham homeless shelter with people with various mental health issues; such as addiction, depression and anxiety.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Pregnancy and birth
£40 per session. Concession also available
To discuss further details or book a counselling session please contact 8am - 6pm
- Birmingham Counselling Services: 0121 314 9903
- Counselling Minds: 077 06 513 559
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Thursdays 8am - 8pm and Fridays 8am - 1pm
Types of client