One Therapy London
Near Oxford Circus
0333 207 9330
One Therapy London, established in 2006, is a team of carefully-selected counsellors and psychotherapists providing affordable therapy in comfortable, contemporary rooms near Oxford Circus. Like our clients, each of our therapists is unique, and brings a wealth of personal experience and training to the counselling and psychotherapy services we provide.
We offer short and longer-term counselling and psychotherapy for individuals as well as counselling for couples at our location in central London. Online counselling via Skype is also available.
Therapy should provide an opportunity to talk about whatever is on your mind, in a confidential setting, in a way that helps achieve more awareness and understanding of problems within your personal life. Through discussions in therapy, you should be in a better position to make sense of what's going on and have a clearer view of what needs to be done.
Please visit our website (above) for more details. Helpful information pages about many personal issues can be found on our website, including information about depression, sexual issues, relationship problems, stress and anxiety issues, eating disorders, men's issues and others.
Get in touch if you need more information. You may get in touch by phone, by email or through he online enquiry form on our website. We welcome all enquiries and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Photos of some of our therapists can be viewed below.
Training, qualifications & experience
Our therapists are members of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) or the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT).
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
Photos & videos
- 03/03/18 - Working with the erotic transference and countertransference
- 10/03/18 - Working with the body in counselling and psychotherapy: exploring the opportunities and challenges
- 10/03/18 - Forgiveness, reparation and love in the healing process
- 17/03/18 - Psychotherapy and Christianity
- 24/03/18 - Avoidant attachment: shame and defences against intimacy
- 28/04/18 - Understanding and working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder
- 28/04/18 - Money and the therapeutic relationship
- 18/05/18 - Trauma and the therapeutic relationship
- 19/05/18 - Avoidant attachment: shame and defences against intimacy
- 19/05/18 - Managing difficult therapeutic relationships
- 25/05/18 - Death and mortality
- 01/06/18 - Managing difficult therapeutic relationship
- 02/06/18 - Philosophy as therapy
- 02/06/18 - Money and the therapeutic relationship
- 11/06/18 - Understanding and working with cancer in counselling and psychotherapy
- 23/06/18 - Psychotherapy and Christianity
- 30/06/18 - Working with fragile states of self – baby steps towards self-compassion
- 13/07/18 - Understanding and working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder
Your first appointment will provide an opportunity to discuss your hopes in therapy and to talk through how counselling or psychotherapy might help. Finding the right therapist is important and time will be spent at this first meeting to help you determine which of our therapists is the best match for your personal needs. Our fee for this initial consultation is £60.
Our fees for ongoing personal counselling and psychotherapy are based on a sliding scale, currently between £60 - £120 per session. Your fee will be agreed with you at your initial consultation based on your personal financial circumstances. In all cases, we try to agree an affordable fee based on each client's ability to pay.
Our fee for couples counselling is £120 from the first appointment.
There are many reasons people seek counselling and psychotherapy and counselling can be used to discuss anything on your mind. Some of the concerns we have helped our clients address over the years include:
depression and unhappiness
stress and anxiety issues
sex and intimacy issues
problems within personal relationships
sexuality issues (straight, gay and bisexual issues)
sexual identity issues
issues arising from physical, sexual and emotional abuse
infertility and infertility treatment issues
purpose and meaning of life concerns
loss and bereavement
transgender and gender identity issues
career and work-related issues
cancer and cancer treatment issues
and many others.
Appointments are available Monday to Friday from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm and on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
First appointments are usually available within one week of your initial contact.
Feel free to get in touch to arrange an initial consultation. We will be happy to hear from you.
Our telephone number is 0333 207 9330.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mondays to Fridays from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm Saturdays and Sundays 10.00 am until 5.00 pm
Types of client