NW Counselling Hub CIC
Allenby Business Park
Mission Statement and Aims
NWCH CIC aims to provide a central hub to support children, young people, adults and families within Lincolnshire. We do this through counselling and support.
The hub delivers essential support for trainee counsellors and qualified counsellors via; training, CPD, networking, supervision, an open-door policy and a support line.
NWCH enables local people to start a new career in counselling in a safe, ethical, moral, empowering and empathic environment.
1) Enable people across Lincolnshire to access counselling, training and work opportunities.
2) Work collaboratively with other agencies to offer advice, support and guidance, to enhance people’s mental health and well-being needs.
3) Support qualified counsellors with networking and CPD opportunities.
4) Deliver supervision and mentoring for professionals.
5) Offer a nurturing environment for young children and families.
6) Provide counselling to children, young people, adults, couples and families within Lincolnshire, enabling them to have the opportunity to improve their mental health, well-being and relationships.
7) Offer young people the opportunity to attend support groups that enhance their personal development.
8) Provide young parents a safe place to build relationships and life skills to enhance their future opportunities.
9) Offer young people in abusive relationships a safe environment to learn about healthy relationships and build new friendships.
Training, qualifications & experience
All our counsellors are qualified to level 5 diploma and above, with additional qualifications in their specialised fields. All counsellors have a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience and are registered with an appropriate body.
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling we deal with
We also offer pet therapy, sand tray therapy and therapy with play
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
Photos & videos
Children and young people 4yrs-18yrs £30 a session
Students with valid ID £30 a session
Adults 19yrs+ £45 a session
Couples £70 a session
Families £85 a session
Group work £95 a session (8 people maximum)
Please contact us to enquire about counselling. We currently have a two week waiting list.
You will have a free telephone assessment first.
Then you will be matched with the best counsellor for your needs.
We will confirm the appointment date and time and you will be emailed the contracts, payment methods and where to find us.
When you attend your first appointment you will be greeted and asked to sign in (first name only) and then you will meet with your counsellor.
The first session is getting to know each other and see if you can work together.
Counselling is a safe pace for you to talk about whatever you want to, no matter how big or how small you think it is. It is a space where there is no judgement, with someone who can be objective and empathic. Counselling helps you work through your feelings your thoughts and can help you to make sense of what’s happening for you/your family in the here and now. It is a safe and confidential environment; your counsellor will help you to feel comfortable to talk about anything and everything. Your counsellor is not there to tell you what to do or share personal experiences as it is about you. It’s your time to focus on you. However, your counsellor can help you to look at options if that’s what you want, or your counsellor can listen and help you to be in the moment.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Friday 8am-8pm Sat & Sun 10am-4pm
Types of client