I am an experienced counsellor. Clients and colleagues alike describe me as an excellent and engaging communicator and experience me as highly empathic. Working ethically and maintaining professional boundaries is integral to my counselling practice. I have worked with a broad spectrum of people from many different backgrounds facing a plethora of different issues: addictions, narcissism, depression, anxiety and domestic violence to name a few. Although my training has been mainly person-centred I have studied mindfulness, CBT, narcissism, trauma and addictions. I have full professional insurance cover for my work and fortnightly private supervision to ensure ethical and professional practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
"Nicola is very emapthic and highly intuitive, i felt safe to talk about my trauma and she has helped me rebuild my life and find out who i truly am" SA London
"It was as if Nicola could see through to my core and help me really heal from childhood pain that was deeply buried and still affected my life. I am now at peace from my past and have peace" JB Hertordshire
I have worked with a range of clients presenting issues of
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual abuse
- Drug, alcohol and sex addictions
- I also work with clients of co-dependency and narcissistic abuse.
- I facilitate weekly workshops for addiction recovery and relapse prevention and awareness of narcissistic abuse
- I work with long and short term clients,
- I have also worked in a secondary school and worked with clients using play and art therapy. Helping with issues of isolation, culture and identity.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
£50.00 per session - reduced rates can be negotiated.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available daytime/evenings and weekends on request.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|