Nicola Perry Counsellor,Supervisor & Mindfulness Teacher.
193D Milton Road
Do you feel overwhelmed by life’s difficulties?
Have tried to manage by yourself but still feel stuck?
Hello & Welcome
If you’re looking for support then perhaps I can help you.I am a qualified & practising counsellor & supervisor and work with both individuals & couples and I can assist you to:
- Express feelings and thoughts which maybe troubling you or causing you distress
- Make sense of the past and how it affects you today
- Support and encourage you to create choices which can help you to be a more fulfilled and a happier you.
I have a particular experience of helping people to deal with anxiety, stress and self esteem & confidence problems although my practice is not limited to this.
I have had over ten years experience in helping people with dealing and in some cases resolving anxiety, stress and relational problems both as a holistic therapist & counsellor.
Training, qualifications & experience
As well as my private practice I am fortunate to work as a counselling manager for a long established Mental Health and Well-being charity in North Somerset.
I have previously provided counselling in a variety of different counselling settings, which include: adult learning centre, mental health agency, Employment Assistance Program (EAP) and for a general counselling service.
I have had the honor to provide supervision for counsellors which have worked in various agency settings which include, a drug and alcohol service provider, a counselling service for victims of domestic abuse and for a mental health charity.
Core professional qualifications
- Advanced Accredited Diploma in Counselling Supervision. Post Graduate level 7.
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) level 5.
- Foundation Degree in Counselling. Bath Spa University
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) level 4.
- Advance Diploma in Counselling level 3.Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA)
- Mindfulness Now Teacher Training
I am an accredited member of the National Counselling Society (NCS) and individual member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Fees for individuals
The introductory session is £20
£40.00 for 50 min for weekdays & evenings sessions for individuals
Fees for Couples
The introductory session is £25
£50.00 for 50 min for weekdays & evenings for couples
If you would like to discuss counselling with me call or text on 07964612983 or email email@example.com.
EAP referrals: Please contact me to discuss assessment and sessional rates.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available for evening appointments Monday-Friday and I offer daytime appointments on Fridays and Saturdays.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I will offer you a warm,encouraging and creative space where you can reflect, replenish,develop and grow.View supervision profile