Nicola McNally -Therapist- MSc, PG Dip Counselling, Registered Member MBACP
Insights Aberdeenshire Counselling and Psychotherapy
46 Queens Road
Need a safe space to share personal worries, relationship problems or work related issues in confidence?Feeling burdened or unable to cope and considering counselling? I offer a counselling service where you will be supported in making any changes you need to make and in working on any issues that are affecting your quality of life, happiness or wellbeing. I offer a confidential and safe space where I will listen to you and support you in a warm and compassionate therapeutic relationship, to enable you to progress with whatever you bring to your counselling session.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with your enquiry, either by phone or by email and I will respond to you within 24 hours. I look forward to meeting you.
Offering help with:
- Worry and Panic Attacks
- Low mood
- Lack of Confidence | Low Self-Esteem
- Relationship Issues
- Work-Related Issues
- Aberdeen city appointments available at my Aberdeen practice on Queens Road which has free private client parking outside, and is also easily accessible by bus (nearest stop opposite Mal Maison.)
- My South Aberdeenshire counselling service is in a quiet, secluded area of Inverbervie with parking available immediately outside. Very accessible for clients from the South Aberdeenshire coastal areas and, for those clients using public transport, close to bus routes from the towns of Stonehaven, Montrose, Portlethen, Laurencekirk, and Aberdeen.
Providing confidential counselling and therapy services for adults going through a difficult time to promote health, wellbeing and inclusion in the North East. Counselling and Psychotherapy for individuals, couples and Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs).
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a counsellor and psychotherapist, with experience in working with a range of clients in various counselling agencies and in private practice. I am a registered counsellor with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, educated to post-graduate level.
Qualifications: (Post Graduate) MSc, Reg. Member MBACP, PG Dip Counselling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Photos & videos
I offer a free initial informal telephone or email consultation to explore how we might work together.
Individual counselling: £40 per session. Supervision: £40 per hour. Couples counselling: £60 per session. Insurance company work: £125 per session. Longer term counselling by arrangement.
I also offer Life Coaching.
Life coaching can help you to make the changes you desire in many different aspects of your life e.g.
- Stress reduction and management.
- Personal Development
- Self confidence
- Improving relationships and interpersonal communication
- Assertiveness training
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available weekdays 11am-7pm Saturday 10 -1pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Offering counselling supervision to counsellors/ counsellors in training.View supervision profile