Nicola Jones MNCS (Acc), MA, Relate Registered
The Practice Rooms
24 Regent Street
I provide relationship (couple) counselling, individual counselling and family counselling/mediation.
Talking about your worries with someone who is trained to listen deeply and who helps you to reflect can make such a difference when addressing your concerns leading to increased confidence, clarity and peace of mind, less conflicted relationships with others and greater sense of direction. Learning what your strengths are, ensuring that your needs are met and how to get them met and learning how to manage difficult conversations are all important parts of the process.
My approach is relational with emphasis on an attachment-based approach
I work in Westbury on Trym & Clifton Village, Bristol and in Portishead, N. Somerset.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Trained with and am registered as a relationship counsellor with Relate (2006)
- Trained in family counselling with the Institute of Family Therapy
- Accredited by the National Counselling Society
- MA, SOAS, University of London (2008)
- Continuing training as an attachment-based psychoanalytic psychotherapist
I have worked as a counsellor since 2006. I am also a trainer and run training courses for individual therapists wishing to work with couples.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Initial consultation is £60 for relationship and family counselling and £45 for individual counselling
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Wednesday to Saturday including weekday evenings
Types of client