Dr Natalie Bodart
Recentre Health Ltd
246 Balham High Road
Natalie is a fully qualified clinical psychologist with several years' experience working with clients across the lifespan and within a range of NHS, corporate and private contexts.
She offers short, medium and longer term therapies tailored to the individual and guided by research evidence as well as client preferences. She is a fully accredited Cognitive-Behavioural Therapist.
Natalie works with a wide range of problems. She values working ethically, transparently and collaboratively with each of her clients. Please see her website for further information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (hons) Psychology - Loughborough University
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology - University College London
- Post-graduate diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology - The University of Bristol
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Emotional/ adjustment difficulties related to neurological disorders & health issues
'Functional' neurological disorders
Photos & videos
- Initial consultation (one hour inlcluding summary report or letter if required) £150
- Subsequent (50 minute) sessions £120
- Natalie also accepts payment via private health insurance (BUPA, AXA, Aviva, Pru, Vitality, Cigna)
Sessions are available on Monday afternoons and evenings. The clinic will also be opening on Wednesdays from mid-November 2017.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|