Natalie Bailey | MA | Reg.MBACP
I am a Registered Integrative Counsellor/ Psychotherapist (MBACP) in East, and Central London. I am experienced in providing individual counselling with a person centred approach, incorporating skills such as CBT, and Mindfulness depending on what you bring to therapy,
Some examples of the areas I support include;
~ panic disorder,
~ boderline personality disorder
~ bereavement and loss
~ postnatal depression
~ domestic violence - perpetrator and victim,
~ self harm,
~ self-esteem and confidence issues,
~ relationship issues,
~ Post Traumatic Stress,
~ violent sexual assualts,
~ adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
My aim is to provide the right conditions for you, in a non-judgemental setting, so that it feels safe for you to explore your feelings, behaviour, and thinking patterns. Sometimes, just by airing your thoughts and feelings about a situation you find challenging or are unhappy about, can help you to start make sense of what may be going on for you.
Our sessions are confidential. As you develop trust and confidence in the therapeutic relationship, and a sense that you are being heard, you freely express how things are for you right now, explore how you would like things to be, and together we can look at ways of getting to where you want to be.
Working together in this process will give you the opportunity to learn more about yourself and increase your self-awareness, identifying any negative thinking patterns, and help you make the changes in your life to fulfil your potential.
See my website for more details. www.nataliebailey.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master of Arts in Counselling and Psychotherapy - University of East London
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - An Accredited Course by the BACP from the University of East London.
- Experience in acute NHS hospital setting for bereavement
- Experience in education setting
- Individual Therapy only - adults, children, and young people.
- Support to parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, See my website for more information. www.nataliebailey.co.uk
- Registered Member of the BACP (MBACP) and I am bound by its code of practice and ethical guidelines.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Canary Wharf £80
South Woodford £60
Insurance providers or EAPs - £110
Concessions for students and for those on low income, please call to discuss.
Call me directly on 07575 279325 for a brief chat, or send me a text.
You can also email me at email@example.com
Check your Spam Folder as well as your Inbox for my reply to your email.
Sessions are ongoing. We can opt for short blocks (typically 12-24) or you can choose to have a longer period.
48 hours cancellation notice is required to avoid charges.
£25 is payable if cancelling within 24 hours
Full session fee is payable if cancelling on day of session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday 10am - 9pm Tuesday to Friday 6pm - 9pm Saturday 11 - 2pm
Types of client