Step into your Zone of Confidence with Nancy Florence Ajavon
96 Harley Psychotherapy
96 Harley Street
The Willows Complementary Centre
079 50 499 261
My name is Nancy Florence. I am a Confidence-Coach and Psychotherapist.
I mainly work with passionate women and mothers who lack the confidence to create the life they truly desires. I help them overcome the worries and anxiety that stop them from creating a fulfilling love life, healthy relationships and happiness.
I love empowering men as well. No discrimination here.
I get good results from my approach to therapy.
I could tell you that I was trained in Humanistic Integrative Counselling; that my approach is warm and relational but I think you might prefer to hear some of the things I achieved with my clients over the years:
- I helped a mother of 2 revive her marriage by building her self-confidence and reconnecting with her fierce feminine independence.
- I helped a woman heal from childhood sexual abuse and become a therapist herself
- I taught a successful entrepreneur and father how to deal with his panic attacks and conquer his claustrophobic feelings in public transport
- I helped a mother of 3 rebuild her life and career after a painful divorce
- I supported a business exec during the break-up of an abusive relationship. I helped him rebuild his self-esteem and build healthier relationships
- I helped a mumpreneur grieve for the loss of her mother and learn to love herself again
You get the point. I'm in the business of helping people FEEL GOOD.
I believe that when people take charge of their emotional wellbeing and self-development, they become unstoppable.
Some of the things we will work on together are:
- Learning to accept yourself the way you are
- Stepping into your Zone of Confidence to become the BEST VERSION OF YOU
- Dealing with Guilt and Fear
- Practicing self-compassion (becoming a lot kinder to yourself instead of criticising yourself all the time)
- Setting boundaries with love and improving your relationships (especially your love life)
- Getting clear on exactly how you want to feel and what you want out of life
- Taking massive inspired action to create a HAPPIER, CALMER AND EASIER life.
My practice is based on love, 6 years of clinical experience and over 10 years of self-development.
I am specialised in the treatment of Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Confidence and Relationship issues.
The combination of Life Coaching and Psychotherapy has had a transformative impact on my clients' lives. You are welcome to read their testimonials on my website.
I look forward to meeting you...
Training, qualifications & experience
PS: In case you want to know my credentials, here is a list of some of things I have accomplished so far.
- I am an Accredited Member of BACP (meaning I am a recognised practitioner the eyes of my qualifying body)
- I hold an Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling (I also studied Hypnotherapy and Psychoanalysis)
- I built a solid private practice in London and worked as a therapist for various organisations such as Cruse Bereavement Homicide Team, Grief Encounter, the Borough of Enfield and Reed in Partnership.
- I am a B-schooler (Proud Graduate of MarieForleo's Business School) + BA(Hons) International Business and Human Resource Management.
- I am a Licensed Desire Map Facilitator
- I have a kind and open heart.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
vary according to psychotherapy and coaching packages. Call me to discuss what type of therapy and package could work for you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|