I am a fully qualified and accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and Counsellor based in Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale and it's surrounding areas. I specialise in treating a wide range of emotional issues including:
- depression and low mood.
- low self-esteem, shyness and social anxiety.
- panic and Agoraphobia
- stress, worry and anxiety (including health anxiety).
- obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
- post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and trauma based issues.
- relationship and family issues.
- anger issues.
- negative body image
- chronic fatigue or ongoing health issues.
- weight management
Training, qualifications & experience
Masters and Post Graduate Diploma ( both with Distinction) in CBT
Diploma in Integrative Counselling
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Social anxiety & Shyness
- Health Anxiety
- Body Image problems
£60 per session
I have been working for many years in the NHS and privately as a psychotherapist: gaining experience of treating a wide variety of problems. CBT is my core model of treatment but I am also trained in Person Centred, Psychodynamic and Existentialist psychotherapy and can tailor treatment according to your needs.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|