Monika Bassani Psy.Couns.,Integ. Dip.MNCS Accredited and Registered )
07506 790316 / 07506 790316
I am an Integrative Counsellor a qualified, experienced and fully insured.
In my work I hold a range of theoretical concepts and techniques such as relaxation, mindfulness. together for the benefit of the client. As counsellor I provide a safe and non – judgmental space where you can explore your emotions, experiences and feelings that may concern you in developing healthy and full personal achievements and the learning of new skills is a vital part of the overall therapeutic process for the client.
I can help you with anxiety, depression, stress, bereavement, trauma to name but a few.
Couple counselling involves a learning how both deal with conflict and through the understanding to communicate to resolve problems making for a better relationship.
An introductory session will enables you to discover if you feel comfortable with me, ask questions, clarify confidentiality and assess if therapy may help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Adv. Dip. AIM Awards MNCS ( Accr.)
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Dip. AIM Awards NCS (QCF)
- Parent Child Relationship with Arts
- Counselling Children & Adolescents S.A.C Dip. (NCFE)
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Attachment Security on the Couple Relationship
- Certificate in Addiction Counselling
- Living with Disability
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Relational Trauma
- Certificate in Working with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma and the Body: Somatization & Dissociation
- Diploma in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Management
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Grief, Loss, Anger, Rage & Relationship, Personal Development.
For the initial consultation face to face there is NO charge.
- Individual Counselling fees £50 charged per 50 minutes session
- Couple Counselling fees £65 is charged per 70 minutes session
Fees are to be payable prior a booking is confirmed.
I am unable to provide card payment facilities.
I work with adults and couples. My practice is situated at walking distance from West Norwood mainline rail station, bus numbers 2, 68, 468, 196, 322 and 315 stop opposite, ample free parking space also available and disabled parking bay.
There is a 24 hours notice to be given if a session needs to be cancelled, please note less than 24 hours cancellation notice full fee will apply.
Unattended session without notice full fee will apply.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available from Monday to Friday daytime and evenings from 9.00am to 7pm the last appointment I can offer Saturday appointments also available from 10am to 3pm the last appointment.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|