Monika Bassani MNCS (Accredited & Registered )
To seek counselling can be for a variety of reasons such as anger, anxiety, relationships conflicts, past or current trauma unabling you to move forward. I believe in providing a safe and supporting environment, whereby your concerns are valued and understood. The " Walk and Talk " therapy session are tailored to the client's individual needs, the session is held in the park this can prove to be very therapeutic for some clients.
I am a English and Italian speaker, I work with individuals and couples on a open - ended basis.
When first you will get in touch we can discuss all your needs, and my modality of work, the sessions are usually held weekly to provide you with the best benefit of therapy, although specific requirements can be made.
Areas of work
Anxiety, Domestic Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Depression, Loss, Self-Esteem, Relationships Conflicts, Self - Harm, Addictive Behavior, Anger & Rage in Relationships, Trauma, Loss, Sexual Abuse, Grief, Personal Development.
Availability and Fees
I am available from Mon - Sat for day time and evening appointments. Please note the initial assessment lasting about half of an hour it carries a fee of £20.
Individual session is £50
Couples session is £60
My Practice is located within walking distance from West Norwood mainline rail station, buses link to Brixton station and Victoria Line.
Ample free parking space and disabled parking bay are available.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Adv. Dip. AIM Awards MNCS ( Accr.) in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Dip. AIM Awards NCS (QCF) in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- EFT Emotional Focused Therapy for Couples
- Dip. in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Management .
- Certificate in Addiction Counselling
- S.A.C Dip. (NCFE)Counselling Children & Adolescents
- Continue professional training: Domestic Abuse, A Practical Masterclass in Couple Therapy, Teaching Clients to Reduce Relationships Conflicts, Anger and Rage in Relationships, Working with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Living with Disability, Child Sexual Abuse, Trauma Dissociation and Recovery, Somatisation and Dissociation, Miindfulness.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday daytime and evenings from 9.00am to 7pm. I offer Saturday appointments from 10am to 1pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|