Monika Bassani MNCS (Accredited & Registered )
It takes courage to seek counselling, to talk about those emotions and feeling that concern you. As your therapist I will support you improve your relationships, to enable you find a positive flow of communication. I take a flexible approach to therapy, everyone is individual with their own characteristics and life journey. I work with individuals and couples on an open - ended basis.
When first you will get in touch with me we can discuss all your needs and my modality of work, this is to ensure that both parties feels comfortable to progress into therapy.
I am available from Mon - Sat day time and evening appointments. For those clients unavailable to attend during the day due to work commitments sessions are in the evenings, Monday to Friday, and on Saturday mornings.
Counselling students discounted rates are available.
If you wish further information please do contact me via email or phone and I will reply back to you.
My Practice is located within walking distance from West Norwood mainline rail station, buses link to Brixton station and Victoria Line. Ample free parking space and disabled parking bay are available.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Adv.Dip.AIM Awards Reg.MNCS The National Counselling Society (Accr.)
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Dip. AIM Awards Reg. MNCS (QCF)
- EFT Emotional Focused Therapy for Couples
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Management Dip.
- Addiction Counselling Certificate
- Counselling Children & Adolescents S.A.C Dip. (NCFE)
- Continue professional training: Trasformational Chair work: Complex Emotions, Trauma and the Inner Critic, Domestic Abuse, A Practical Masterclass in Couple Therapy, Teaching Clients to Reduce Relationships Conflicts, Anger and Rage in Relationships, Working with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Living with Disability, Child Sexual Abuse, Trauma Dissociation and Recovery, Somatisation and Dissociation, Mindfulness.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Child related issues
- Childhood bullying
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday daytime and evenings from 9.00am to 7pm. I offer Saturday appointments from 10am to 3pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|