Monika Bassani MNCS (Accredited & Registered )
07506790316 / 07506790316
To seek counselling can be for a variety of reasons such as anxiety, relationships conflicts, traumatic experiences causing you difficulty to move forward. As your counsellor I work with you to help you develop focused priorities for the future, to achieve lasting changes in your life. I am an English and Italian speaker, I work with individuals and couples on a open - ended basis.
When first you will get in touch we can discuss all your needs, and my modality of work, the sessions are usually held weekly to provide you with the best benefit of therapy, although specific requirements can be made.
Availability and Fees
I am available from Mon - Sat for day time and evening appointments. Please note the initial assessment lasting about half of an hour it carries a fee of £20.
Individual session is £50 ( 50mns session )
Couples session is £60 ( 70mns session )
My Practice is located within walking distance from West Norwood mainline rail station, buses link to Brixton station and Victoria Line. Ample free parking space and disabled parking bay are available.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Adv. Dip. AIM Awards MNCS ( Accr.) in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Dip. AIM Awards NCS (QCF) in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- EFT Emotional Focused Therapy for Couples
- Dip. in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Management .
- Certificate in Addiction Counselling
- S.A.C Dip. (NCFE)Counselling Children & Adolescents
- Continue professional training: Domestic Abuse, A Practical Masterclass in Couple Therapy, Teaching Clients to Reduce Relationships Conflicts, Anger and Rage in Relationships, Working with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Living with Disability, Child Sexual Abuse, Trauma Dissociation and Recovery, Somatisation and Dissociation, Miindfulness.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Child related issues
- Childhood bullying
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday daytime and evenings from 9.00am to 7pm. I offer Saturday appointments from 10am to 1pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|