Monika Bassani Psy.Couns.,Int. Dip.MNCS (Accred)
07506 790316 / 07506 790316
My name is Monika and I am an Integrative Counsellor a qualified, experienced and accredited with The National Counselling Society.
In my work I include different schools of thought and techniques. I offer a safe and confidential environment whereby information of personal nature can be shared within an atmosphere of trust and sensitivity.
I can help you with anxiety, depression, stress, bereavement, trauma to name but a few, I will be actively participate and working with you at your pace. An introductory assessment session enables you to discover if you feel comfortable with me, ask questions, clarify confidentiality and assess if therapy may help you.
I regularly attend training courses and monthly Supervision to comply with the NCS requirements.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Adv. Dip. AIM Awards MNCS ( Accr.)
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Dip. AIM Awards NCS (QCF)
- Parent Child Relationship with Arts
- Counselling Children & Adolescents S.A.C Dip. (NCFE)
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Attachment Security on the Couple Relationship
- Working with Relational Trauma: Disorganised Attachment
- Certificate in Addiction Counselling
- Living with Disability
- Introduction to working with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Certificate
- Trauma and the Body: Somatization & Dissociation
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Management Diploma
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Grief, Loss, Anger, Personal Development.
For the initial consultation face to face there is a £15 charge the consultation will last about 20mns.
Fees are to be payable in cash at the beginning of the session.
- Individual Counselling fees £50
- Couple Counselling fees £70
- Families Counselling fees £75
- Individual and families counselling session is charged as above per 50 minutes.
- Couple counselling session is charged as above per 70 minutes.
My practice is situated at walking distance from close to West Norwood mainline rail station, bus numbers 2, 68, 468, 196, 322 and 315 stop opposite, ample free parking space also available disabled parking bay.
I offer Concessions to individuals those apply only to trainees and income related fees at £25 per session.
Concessions also applies to couples on income related at £35 per session.
There is a 24 hours notice to be given if a session needs to be cancelled.
Unattended session without notice full fee will apply.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
My availability is from Monday to Friday daytime and evenings from 9.00am to 7pm the last appointment, Saturday appointments also available from 10am to 3pm the last appointment.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|