Monika Bassani Psy.Couns.,Int. Dip.MNCS (Accred)
07506 790316 / 07506 790316
I am an Integrative Counsellor a qualified, experienced and fully insured.
In my work I include different schools of thought and techniques such as relaxation, mindfulness.
I offer a safe and confidential environment whereby information of personal nature can be shared within an atmosphere of trust, empathy and sensitivity. I will be actively participate and working with you at your pace.
I can help you with anxiety, depression, stress, bereavement, trauma and couple counselling where the process is also in learning how both deal with conflict and through the understanding to communicate to resolve problems making for a better relationship.
An introductory session will enables you to discover if you feel comfortable with me, ask questions, clarify confidentiality and assess if therapy may help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Adv. Dip. AIM Awards MNCS ( Accr.)
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Dip. AIM Awards NCS (QCF)
- Parent Child Relationship with Arts
- Counselling Children & Adolescents S.A.C Dip. (NCFE)
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Attachment Security on the Couple Relationship
- Working with Relational Trauma: Disorganised Attachment
- Certificate in Addiction Counselling
- Living with Disability
- Introduction to working with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Certificate
- Trauma and the Body: Somatization & Dissociation
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Management Diploma
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Grief, Loss, Anger, Rage & Relationship, Personal Development.
For the initial consultation face to face there is NO charge the consultation will last about 20mns.
Fees are to be payable prior a booking is confirmed.
- Individual Counselling fees £50
- Couple Counselling fees £70
- Families Counselling fees £75
- Individual and families counselling session is charged as above per 50 minutes.
- Couple counselling session is charged as above per 70 minutes.
I work with adults, older adults and couples. y practice is situated at walking distance from close to West Norwood mainline rail station, bus numbers 2, 68, 468, 196, 322 and 315 stop opposite, ample free parking space also available disabled parking bay.
There is a 24 hours notice to be given if a session needs to be cancelled.
Unattended session without notice full fee will apply.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available from Monday to Friday daytime and evenings from 9.00am to 7pm the last appointment I can offer Saturday appointments also available from 10am to 3pm the last appointment.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|