Mo Hutchinson - BACP Registered & FDAP Accredited Counsellor
Total Sports Therapy
Hill Road South
Unit 2, Cornell Estate
07596 713056 / 07596 713056
Let me tell you about myself: I am an experienced and Registered Professional Accredited Counsellor working with leading Private and Charitable organisations. I provide 1.1 Counselling Service, as well as, Couple Counselling sessions.
My private practice's are based in Chelmsford, Clacton & Colchester . I am a Person-Centred (Humanistic) qualified Counsellor validated by the University of Essex. I am a BACP Registered member ,as well as, being an Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor validated by the Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals (FDAP) and have a Degree in Addictions Counselling.
About you or a significant other: I am guessing that you may feel that you need to talk to someone? Or that you may want to get support for someone else that you care about ? Are you / or they finding life difficult? You may wish to make an enquiry to me and I promise that I will assist and support yourself or your significant other.
Let me tell you you what I offer: I offer a warm and confidential setting in a non-judgemental environment working from the BACP ethical guidelines providing a safe and supportive place for yourself or a loved one to discuss and explore your / or their thoughts and feelings which will assist yourself or your significant other to come to terms with issues or changes in your / or their lifes.
I provide 1.1 Counselling Sessions, Groups as well as Couple-Counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma of Higher Education Person-Centred Counselling (validated by Essex University) 2007.
- Accredited Drug & Alcohol Counsellor – Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals (FDAP) 2010.
- Foundation Degree in Addiction Counselling (validated by Bath University) 2016.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- I specialise in Addiction and Chemical Dependencies such as Alcohol, Narcotics, Relationships , Love, Sex, Gambling, Anger, Internet & Food Addictions.
- I also specialise in Anger Management.
- In addition, I provide Couple-Counselling.
- 1.1 Individual Counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, consessional fee's available).
- Couple counselling (50 minutes) fee's are negotiable (plus, consessional fee's available).
- The Counselling rooms are comfortable and a safe place to share your concerns.
- There is good & ample local parking as well as good transport facilities.
- There is Disability Access.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|