M. Martin-Lebert (Adv/Higher Dip.CP, MNCS ACC,Dip.MHpsych, Bsc. Hons psy & Cri
07392385101 / 07960483759
We are Registered BACP integrative counsellor/psychotherapist and HCPC Registered psychologist who don’t believes in ‘One size fits all’ rather than been on your own, don’t hesitate to call us. We are here to listen without being judgemental, we provide the time, place, space, and pace for you to feel safe in a therapeutic environment, We will attempt to build our relationship on trust, confidentiality and congruence, therefore pretence will be difficult to maintain throughout our therapeutic relationships.
Our first session is an attempt to build that therapeutic alliance as well as to discuss whether counselling will be right for you, this session will offer a lesser charge than what you will pay if you wish to continues counselling sessions.
Our place of practice is easily accessible to buses which can takes you to the train station and parking can be found in the vicinity.
We are open to viewing everyone presenting problems and the perception they bring to the therapy. We offered Person Centred Therapy whereas this approach provides an atmosphere of acceptance and respect so that you can have a deep understanding of your self and a good climate so that you can have a personal growth. This therapy is about you and how you can help yourself. Everyone is unique in their own way; in their thoughts, feelings, behaviour, illness, attitude, appearance and the way they view the world and their coping strategies.
Sometimes during therapeutic process you can feel stuck in which case other interventions can be integrated such as CBT, psych-education and motivational interviewing through those processes a way will provide to see the light at the end of your journey. We strongly believe that everyone cope on a different level and as such we adapt from a variety of skills, knowledge and experience to best suit a your specific needs and provide the appropriate environment for building a therapeutic alliance which can progress towards recovery.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychology and Criminology Bsc. (Hons)
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Adv/Higher Dip. (MNCS) (ACC)
- Introduction to Counselling (Level 6)
- Psychiatric and Mental Illness (Diploma)
- Mental Health Nursing background (worked with a range of acute mental health problems, depression, suicide and self-harm and facilitated clients who experience dementia couple with psychological problems in a therapeutic setting
Two and Half years Placement with Drug and Alcohol services (I supported clients to reduce alcohol consumption to within recommended healthy levels.
- Treatment outcomes improving health and emotional well being and improving quality of life.
- Work with client using Person Centred Therapy alongside other integrated intervention/models
- Prepared and involved client in care plan assessed their psychological needs and facilitated their potential in reaching their goal.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
* For Carers of people with dementia or long term conditions.
* Issues related to Ageing (pre/post retirement counselling and/or support with planning).
* Adjustment issues including, managing change.
Group counselling (dependent on numbers)
* Supportive counselling group for people experiencing a range of psychological difficulties.
* Support group for carers of people with dementia and/or terminal conditions.
* Support group for people recovering from addiction.
CPD seminars/Workshops and Personal Development groups
Repercia Therapeutic Counselling Services offer a range of CPD events, ranging from regular seminars and workshops to one off special training and personal development events. Examples include:
- Understanding depression
- Understanding anxiety
- Working with risk (risk assessment and management skills for counsellors)
- Working with Older people
- Introduction to mindfulness
Sessions are developed with support from experienced colleagues including counsellors, psychotherapists and HCPC Registered psychologists.
For more information contact us directly or visit www.reperciatherapy.vpweb.co.uk. bookings can be made on-line or by telephone.
For upcoming events please see events page.
Bespoke training Packages
As well as the regular workshops and events we are also able to offer bespoke training for small groups and larger organisations. Please contact RTCS directly for more information or to discuss your needs. Bespoke training workshops/events are provided in collaboration with our associates (HCPC registered Psychologist).
Initial telephone consultation: Free
Assessment Session (one off fee): £45
Individual counselling: £40 per session.
We offer a sliding scale payment system. Please call directly to discuss your individual circumstances.
Group Sessions: Between £15.00 and £20.00 (per person per session depending on numbers and duration and type of group). sessions will last for approximately 1.5 hours. payment will be required in advance (block booking minimum of 5 sessions). for more information visit: www.reperciatherapy.vpweb.co.uk
CPD workshops/Seminars/personal development groups: £45.00 per workshops (discount available for multiple booking, enquire directly)
Cancellation charges apply. We aim for transparency and to keep my fees fair. Please visit www.reperciatherapy.vpweb.co.uk for information on the cancellation policy.
Short term and long term therapy offered
Short term = twelve weeks (12)
We have over seven years of experience in both the private and public sectors, working with people experiencing a range of mental illness such as depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts and ideations. We have also worked closely with family members of elderly loved one diagnosed with dementia who need psychological support to come to term with their loved ones illness
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays -evening - 6-8 pm, Daytime: Wednesday 09:-19:00 and Weekends: Every other Saturday
Types of client