M. Martin-Lebert (Adv/Higher Dip.CP, MNCS ACC,Dip.MHpsych, Bsc. Hons psy & Cri
07392385101 / 07960483759
We are a Registered BACP integrative counsellor/psychotherapist and HCPC Registered psychologist who don’t believe in ‘One size fits all’. Collectively we have over thirty years' experience helping people cope with and eventually overcome their mental health problems. Rather than struggle through difficult times on your own, don’t hesitate to call us. We are here to listen without being judgemental; we provide the time, place, space, and pace for you to feel safe in a therapeutic environment. We will attempt to build our relationship on respect, openness, and trust, with a robust adherence to confidentiality.
Our first session is an attempt to build this therapeutic alliance as well as to discuss whether counselling will be right for you. This session carries a smaller charge than what you will pay if you wish to have further counselling sessions.
We are open to viewing everyone free of judgment and will take on board the perception they bring to the therapy. We offer Person Centred Therapy which provides an atmosphere of acceptance and respect so that you can have a deep understanding of your self and a good climate in which to achieve personal growth. Therapy is about you and how you can help yourself. Everyone is unique in their thoughts, feelings, behaviour, illness, attitude, appearance and the way they view the world and their coping strategies.
However, if during this therapeutic process you feel stuck, other interventions can be integrated such as CBT, psych-education and motivational interviewing. Whether it's through one or a combination of these processes, a way will be provided for you to see the light at the end of your journey. We strongly believe that everyone copes on a different level and as such we draw from a variety of skills, knowledge and experience to best suit your specific needs and provide the appropriate environment for building the therapeutic alliance by which you will progress towards recovery.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychology and Criminology Bsc. (Hons)
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling Adv/Higher Dip. (MNCS) (ACC)
- Introduction to Counselling (Level 6)
- Psychiatric and Mental Illness (Diploma)
- Mental Health Nursing background (working with a range of acute mental health problems, such as depression, suicide and self-harm, as well as facilitating clients who experience dementia coupled with other psychological problems in a therapeutic setting).
Two and half years in a placement at Drug and Alcohol services. My role involved:
- Helping clients to reduce alcohol consumption to within safe limits.
- Treatment outcomes improving health and emotional well being and improving quality of life.
- Work with client using Person Centred Therapy alongside other integrated intervention/models
- Prepared and involved client in care plan assessed their psychological needs and facilitated their potential in reaching their goal.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
* For carers of people with dementia or other long term conditions.
* Issues related to ageing (pre/post retirement counselling and/or support with planning).
* Adjustment issues, such as with managing sudden changes.
Group counselling (dependent on numbers)
* Supportive counselling group for people experiencing a range of psychological difficulties.
* Support group for carers of people with dementia and/or terminal conditions.
* Support group for people recovering from addiction.
CPD seminars/Workshops and Personal Development groups
Repercia Therapeutic Counselling Services offers a range of CPD events, ranging from regular seminars and workshops to one off special training and personal development events. Examples include:
- Understanding depression
- Understanding anxiety
- Working with risk (risk assessment and management skills for counsellors)
- Working with Older people
- Introduction to mindfulness
Sessions are developed with support from experienced colleagues including counsellors, psychotherapists and an HCPC Registered psychologist.
For more information contact us directly or visit www.reperciatherapy.vpweb.co.uk. Bookings can be made on-line or by telephone.
For upcoming events please see events page.
Bespoke training Packages
As well as the regular workshops and events we are also able to offer bespoke training for small groups and larger organisations. Please contact RTCS directly for more information or to discuss your needs. Bespoke training workshops/events are provided in collaboration with our associates (HCPC registered Psychologist).
Initial telephone consultation: Free
Assessment Session (one off fee): £45
Individual counselling: £40 per session.
We offer a sliding scale payment system. Please call directly to discuss your individual circumstances.
Group Sessions: Between £15.00 and £20.00 (per person per session depending on numbers and duration and type of group). sessions will last for approximately 1.5 hours. payment will be required in advance (block booking minimum of 5 sessions). for more information visit: www.reperciatherapy.vpweb.co.uk
CPD workshops/Seminars/personal development groups: £45.00 per workshops (discount available for multiple booking, enquire directly)
Cancellation charges apply. We aim for transparency and to keep my fees fair. Please visit www.reperciatherapy.vpweb.co.uk for information on the cancellation policy.
Short term and long term therapy offered
Short term = twelve weeks (12)
We have over thirty years' experience in both private and public sectors, including the NHS, working with people experiencing a range of mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and ideations. We have also worked closely with family members of elderly loved ones diagnosed with dementia who need psychological support to come to terms with their loved one's illness
Our place of practice is easily accessible by bus, tube, train, and parking facilities can be easily found in the vicinity.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekday evenings: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 6-8pm Daytime: Wednesday: 09:00-19:00 and Friday: 09:30 - 16:00 Weekends: Every other Saturday
Types of client