28 Carling Drive
Welcome to my profile. I work as part of the South Manchester Counselling Service, which is a counselling service supporting people experiencing lifes stresses and anxiety.
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction, maintaining reduction and abstinence
- Loss and bereavement issues
- Motivational and Psychosocial Intervention
- Quality of life assessment
Training, qualifications & experience
Person Centred Counsellor, Diploma Level 4.
Certificate in domestic abuse work shop, Drug and Alcohol misuse work shops.
First year completed T.A. counselling training, on going.
Four years working for Addiction Dependency Solutions as substance misuse practitioner.
One year Voluntary worker counselling staff at Wythenshawe Hospital.
Auricular Acupuncture ;
Is an effective treatment for any substnce used.
Helps stabilise you physically and emotionally and increases your ability to focus.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
Counselling one hour session.
Employed - £30.
Student - £25.
Unemployed - £15.
Acupuncture and meditation £15 hour session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|