6 The Chandlery
I have a clinic in Berwick Upon Tweed where I work mostly as a complementary therapist.
I am also a counsellor and my training is in person centred counselling.
This means that within my training that took 4 years I have spent much time looking at my own issues, challenges and behaviors. This is a huge part of the training.
To be with a client in their distress I need to of been with myself in mine.
It's a continuous journey and I have welcomed it.
I hope I can help my clients in their journeys, working with them to explore in their own time and at their own pace.
Training, qualifications & experience
Counselling Skills C.O.S.C.A
Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and psychotherapy.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
As a person centred counsellor I work with all aspects above.
Photos & videos
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|