Martin Rolston, BSc.(QUB), Advanced Dip. Couns., MBACP Accredited.
87 Loopland Park
07734914778 / 07734 914778
I am an experienced counsellor who is passionate about the effectiveness of talking therapies. Life is a journey and sometimes we all need guidance along the way. I am a trustworthy, supportive and warm human being as well as highly educated and experienced counsellor. I work with a wide variety of personal and relationship issues.
I am a Registered and Accredited member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy and a Senior Accredited member of Pink Therapy London.
When you contact me, I will find a time in my calendar that suits you. Most clients require weekly sessions but for some fortnightly may be possible also.
- Loss, Childhood & Adult Trauma
- Relationship Issues
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks Adults
- Young People, Bullying and Self Esteem
- Gender & Sexual Orientation
- Mental Health, Depression and Self - Esteem Adults
- Reaching Full Potential...etc.
Above are some of the many issues I work with daily and have worked with for years.
As Lao Tzu stated " A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step."
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Psychology (QUB)
- Diploma in Educational & Therapeutic application of the Arts (Regent's College)
- Diploma in Counselling (QUB)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (QUB)
- Essentials in Sexual Diversity Training (Pink Therapy/COSRT Accredited)
- Diploma in Relationship Counselling (Pink Therapy/COSRT Accredited)
- Wave Trauma OCN Level 3 in Compassion Fatigue
- Wave Trauma OCN Level 4 in Psychological Trauma
- Group therapy and Personal Development Groups...etc.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Photos & videos
The fee is a sliding scale depending on a client's financial income. My fee is £40 - £55 per adult counselling session and £75 - £90 per couple counselling session.
I also have a discounted price of £35 per counselling session for students and young persons.
I offer both short term and long term therapy.
As an experienced counsellor I will make a great effort to support and facilitate you in your personal journey to a better future. I am easy to talk to and generally people find they relax very quickly and feel supported from the first session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
i am available some days and some evenings every week for private clients.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|