As a spiritual person I work with individuals in a mindful way to facilitate a re-discovery of who they are, or as I like to put it, “giving them back to themselves”. I firmly believe that you are the expert, but sometimes we can all use a helping hand to overcome life’s obstacles and challenges.
I work bi-lingually in English and Welsh. Call me if you are struggling with:
- finding your direction and purpose in life,
- manifesting the life you desire (Law of Attraction),
- anxiety and depression,
- relationship difficulties,
- life transitions.
Training, qualifications & experience
Over 3 years experience counselling in a one-to-one setting.
- Member British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (MBACP)
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Counselling
- BTEC Counselling Skills
- Transactional Analysis (TA) 101
- Rewind Trauma Therapist
- British Sign Language Level 1
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
A one hour session costs £40.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon - Fri 9am to 6pm
Types of client