Magdalena Brzostowska MA (Psych.) Counsellor and Clinical Hypnotherapist (CBT)
11 Marshalsea Road
I practice an in-depth approach to exploring and understanding Your problems in the context of Your needs, values, life-long experiences, obstacles and painful entanglements stemming from Your family history and the current relationships in different aspects of Your life.
My therapeutic practice draws widely on philosophical and spiritual resources on top of sound psychological understanding of mental health, human development and a process of seeking hope and relief at times of confusion, distress or breakdown.
I work with Individuals and Couples on a short term and open-ended basis.
Please feel welcome to make initial contact with me via email (email@example.com) or phone to arrange an appointment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA in Psychology
- Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Evidence-Based Hypnotherapy (CBT)
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Level 3).
Additional training modules:
* Transactional Analysis,
* Therapeutic Work with Couples,
* Self harm,
* Language and Creativity in counselling,
* Working therapeutically with children, young people and families.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
*Individual counselling sessions of 50mns-£50
*Hypnotherapy session (short term treatment up to 10 sessions) -£60
*Couples session of 75 mns-£60
*Couples session of 90mns (fortnightly)-£85
*Group session of 3hrs-£30
Concessions available in certain circumstances (to be discussed)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|