I offer you a calm and non-judgemental presence and a deep attentiveness to you. Methods I use promote access to the mental, physical, emotional and the spiritual. We meet weekly, working in the here and now with whatever you bring to each session, paying attention to the past, present and future as appropriate.
I offer you the time and space to explore, to dream, to dig deep, to understand the patterns in your life and to encounter change.
Issues I work with include:
- life crisis
- anxiety and depression
- bereavement and loss
- major transitions such as mid-life, divorce, redundancy, menopause, career change, birth, death
- relationship issues, at home and at work
- family issues and ancestral patterns
- burnout, stress and exhaustion which are frequently deeper messages about the need for change
- feelings of emptiness and meaningless even though life may be 'good'
- feelings of fear, shame, anger, guilt, depression, anxiety, sadness, grief and loss
- knowing your talents and strengths
- finding your passion and purpose
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified psychotherapist and coach with many years experience in both corporate and private practice.
I have a Diploma in Integrative Counselling accredited by the BACP. I hold Certificates in Eating Disorders and the Psychology and Nutrition of Obesity from the NCFED (National Centre for Eating Disorders).
I am a Certified Gallup Strengths Coach and hold a Master Coach Certificate in Behavioural Coaching.
I am an accredited life coach through the SEED network.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer both short and long term therapy.
I offer an initial session for £30 so that we can both agree that we are right for each other and that I offer suitable therapy for you.
Fees for individual therapy are £60 per session, typically on a weekly basis. Payment can be made in cash or through internet banking.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client