Lynn Chadwick RN. AdDip Couns. PgDip Couns&Psych.
Experienced in telephone counselling and also working with people in various locations. I am an experienced emotion focussed person-centered counsellor/psychotherapist and also have the counselling for depression qualification. I have experience working both over the telephone and with people face to face. I work in a safe, confidential and neutral environment in Horwich (two miles from the M61 junction 6) where you are safe to explore whatever is worrying you. I have experience with depression, bereavement, work place bullying, and working with women who have experience domestic abuse. I also have experience working with brief solution focussed therapy in an Employee Assistance Programme.
Training, qualifications & experience
Experienced counsellor (telephone and face to face).
- Level 4 diploma in person-centered therapeutic counselling (Wigan and Leigh College)
- Post-graduate diploma in counselling and psychotherapy (UCLAN)
- Counselling for depression (UCLAN)
- Experienced counsellor at Fortalice working with domestic violence
- Experience in hospice counselling
- Registered Nurse.
- Domestic abuse
- Work related stress
- Employee assistance programme.
Areas of counselling I deal with
My fees are £35 hourly for both telephone counselling and face to face counselling.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I work from Monday to Friday and offer appointments both during the day and in the evening.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|