I came to counselling through my personal journey of self-exploration, personal growth and healing. Although I have considered counselling as a possible career when I was still a teenager, I am glad that I did not pursue it until later in life, when I achieved greater psychological and spiritual maturity. I lived and worked in several countries and have been through many crisis points and upheavals to appreciate that life is a challenging journey and we are not meant to make it alone.
I work with a variety of issues, with a special focus on:
- relationship issues
- emotional trauma.
All of my clients felt that the therapy helped them to move on to a more positive level, where they could relate to the world and other people from the vantage point of trust, freedom and acceptance. You are welcome to the testimonials on my website www.Soultap.co.uk.
I offer 20 minutes free consultation over the phone or in person to help you decide whether you would like to work together with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
Counselling and body-mind therapy with 6 years of experience.
Post-graduate diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Roehampton); member of BACP.
Energy Psychology (EFT/Emotional Freedom Technique); member of AAMET.
Personal coaching bringing into my work the whole variety of my extensive experience, from acting to writing academic articles, to public speaking, to meditation, tai chi and running my own business.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- £60 (full price for one hour counselling)
- £70 (full price for one hour EFT combined with counselling)
- concessions are sometimes available depending on the circumstances.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client