Lucy Pritchard BSc (Hons) PGDip MBACP
Evolve Counselling & Therapy Centre
25a Park Square West
Rooms@1900 19 Rushton Street
I offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments. I work with Adults, Couples & Children/Adolescents. I practice from two private and secure locations, both CENTRAL LEEDS and CALVERLEY near PUDSEY which is inbetween both Leeds and BRADFORD
Are you feeling overwhelmed, losing hope, or just wanting things to be different?
Do you want to have happier, more fulfilling relationships?
Do you want to be more successful in your career and get to the next level?
Do you want to overcome stress, anxiety, and self doubt?
I can help you gain the skills and self awareness to empower yourself to have greater success in your life, relationships , as well as increased self-confidence and peace of mind. Please give me a ring for a consultation on 07982905786
Some of the things Therapy can help with:
generalised anxiety disorder
bipolar disorder/manic depression
seasonal affective disorder (sad)
affairs and betrayals
separation and divorce
child related issues.
Rooms@1900 Calverley Evolve Therapy Centre
Pudsey LS28 Park Square West, LS1
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Counselling & Therapeutic Studies
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents
- Meditation Facilitator (Yoga Alliance)
- Certificate in C.B.T
- Domestic Abuse Awareness Certificate
- Autism Awareness Certificate
- Enhanced DBS certificate
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Photos & videos
£60 Couples Counselling
- Private Practice: Counselling adults and young people.
- Leeds City College: counselling students and staff at a FE/HE college.
- ESCAYP (Emotional Support for Children and Young People): counselling young people in schools and community venues across West Yorkshire.
- Leeds MIND: Counselling adults.
- Leeds Community Mental Health NHS supporting people with enduring mental health difficulties
- Equine Pathways Charity Providing Equine Assisted Therapy
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|