Thank you for taking the time to visit my profile. My name is Louise and I am a trained Person Centred Counsellor. Without being too technical, that means that the approach to counselling is a non-directive one which is led by you.
We go where you want to go and talk about the issues which have led you to counselling. You can talk in confidence without being judged and I can hopefully facilitate those changes in yourself.
I have experience in many issues including:
- Abuse – Domestic, emotional, physical and sexual
- Anger issues
I currently volunteer with Victim Support and have done for the last couple of years.
Very often the first step is the most difficult, so true is the saying ‘A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step’.
If you would like to take that first step then please feel free to contact me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills – 2011
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies – 2012
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling – 2014
- Victim Support Training March 2013 – November 2014
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Borderline personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£40 Individuals per session
£20 Counselling trainees
Sessions are 50 minutes long.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have various morning, afternoon or evening appointments available.
Types of client