61 Cresswell Lane
0141 339 5859 / 07581 054 398
Hello. I am a qualified person-centred therapist in the West end of Glasgow and I'm based in Napiers Herbalists, Glasgow. I'd like to work with you on whatever issues are preventing you from living your best life, in a timescale to suit you. I can also work by Skype.
For me, training in the person-centred approach meant I could be sure that I was offering my clients the best service I can without any thoughts that I am an 'expert' on you and your life. Rather we will work together to uncover, explore or resolve whatever it is you are facing.
I've had a range of different jobs in my career, mostly in the arts sector which I love, but my work as a therapist - sitting alongside someone at a difficult point in their life and seeing them learn to cope in a better way or resolve something which has been holding them back - is the most rewarding work I've done.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-graduate diploma in counselling, University of Strathclyde
- Counselling skills certificate, University of Glasgow
- TA101 Introduction to Transactional Analysis certificate, Physis Training, Edinburgh
- Work based mentoring training for Glasgow Life
- Three years working with Crossreach at Tom Allan Centre, Glasgow
- Private practice for two years.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£40 per session of 50 mins.
I am also happy to work via Skype, which I have found to be a very flexible and effective way of working with clients.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can offer you appointments during the day and after working hours. Please email me to arrange prior to our first appointment.
Types of client